Sunday, January 22, 2017

Conference Championship Props

Back on the waggin' with some prop bets for the first of today's games. Pretty much everybody knows how this first game is going to go, so, in a shift to realistic bettor fashion, I will stick to the game with an expected outcome and not let the NFL's TV scheduling dictate who gets props. :P


ALTERNATE TOTAL - OVER 53 1/2 - (-275)
ALTERNATE TOTAL - UNDER 70 1/2 - (-325)
ANYTIME TD - D. ADAMS - (EVEN)
ANYTIME TD - D. FREEMAN - (-125)
ANYTIME TD - J.COOK - +125
ANYTIME TD - J.JONES - (-150)


I don't know how deep Belichek can hide plays up a sleeveless sweatshirt, but I do know better than to try to guess. I think points are probably going to flow freely in both games. I'll add a Blount TD, because it fits the "old team who cut him" narrative, even though he basically forced them to. I also suspect the Pats rested him specifically so they could rely on him being a factor today. The odds of this game being a defensive struggle are much higher, but like I've said before, you should take a lot of salt with anybody's prediction.


ANYTIME TD - L. BLOUNT (-125)

No comments:

Post a Comment