Sunday, January 8, 2017

Wild Card Props - Sunday (Live)

Hey, so a busy morning prevented me from the obligatory pregame post. I'll be taking the prop bets off, but wanted to let y'all know I was down with the Packers and Steelers before it was cool.


I haven't tabulated yesterday, but I'm pretty sure it wasn't good. In a rare instance of not doing my homework, I had no idea the Raiders LT was out. Anybody trying to stop Clowney in his first game at a new position on the road is going to have a bad time,  especially when the Center goes out as well. Anyways, enough whining. On to some better football. (I hope)




Update: I'd like to amend my picks already. A: Turns out the Steelers already won, but I was ignorant of the start time, so I'm not giving myself credit for that one. And B: The Packers look real shitty. The Giants just need to keep chuckin' it.


Update: I'd like to return to my original pick. Good thing I wasn't going to award myself the take-backsies anyways. Uncle Moe is back on the Packers side and I think they'll get the turnover they need. The Giants D has played lights out so far, and without Jordy, it will be tough. Rodgers is in his zone though, and Eli is Eli.

Update to the Update: screw that. Points for  Kyle's Pittsburgh pick. Also what game is this?!? Here I thought we were in a defensive struggle. Pack's up 21-13.

Update: Good thing I didn't update all year. This is tiring. Talk about a game of two halves.

No comments:

Post a Comment