Saturday, January 7, 2017

Wild Card Props - Saturday

Finally, the playoffs are here. My season average straight-up was .660, which is pretty damn good in comparison to the sportswriters around the league. Of course, I started late, so there is an asterisk. I won my Fantasy League, mostly because Le'Veon Bell carried me through the last few weeks.


The Raiders are hoping another ex-Spartan, Conner Cook, can guide them through a similar predicament. I usually don't trust rooks, but I've seen this kid play more than most and I think he outguns Osweiler this afternoon. Cook was routinely clutch in college, as many Michigan and Notre Dame fans know all too well. Houston will surely improve on last year's showing, but I don't think they run effectively enough to win. Neither team should expect to go any further than the second round.


FIRST HALF - OAK +3 (-115)
FIRST HALF TOTAL - OAK - OVER  7 1/2 (-130)
FIRST TD - M.CRABTREE +900
FIRST TD - A.COOPER +900
C.COOK - COMPLETIONS - OVER 18 (-125)
C.COOK - PASS YARDS - OVER 190 (-115)
L. MILLER - RUSH YARDS - UNDER 80 1/2 +120
SACKS - OAK - OVER 1 1/2 (-150)


Detroit has been relevant a week longer than usual, but their recent losses to Green Bay and Dallas make me think the comeback machine has run out of juice. Stafford is still having a banner year, and the offense is much more capable than I ever thought it would be, but Seattle on the road is too tall a task for this defense.


ANYTIME TD - TATE +200
ANYTIME TD - RAWLS (EVEN)
LONGEST TD - UNDER 38 1/2 (-115)
TATE- RECEPTIONS - UNDER 5 1/2 (-125)

No comments:

Post a Comment