Thursday, November 10, 2016

Thursday Night Props

Aight, so updated S.U totals are at 32-19-4. As far as the bets go, the totals (excluding Thursdays) to date are 9-12, and on Thursdays my prop totals are at 16-11, but I'm still crunching the numbers in terms of profit. I'm also including the bets I made for the HOU-DEN game, which I did not post.

As a Lions fan, it would be nice to not be remembered as the only 0-16 team in history. The Browns, by losing every game, cannot make a claim to be better than any other team in the league. They are considerably better than some, though, being JAX and S.F. The carousel at QB is the x-factor. For the last few weeks (excluding Dallas) I've been telling myself I can be the boy who cried Browns win first. Even though Baltimore has everything to lose, they play close games every week.

WINNING MARGIN - +1- 6 - BROWNS - (+600)
FIRST TD SCORER - PRYOR SR (+900) - T. WEST (+500)
ANYTIME TD SCORER - PRYOR SR (+175) - T. WEST (-125)
SUCCESSFUL FG'S - BROWNS - OVER 1 1/2 (+110)
TOTAL PASSING YARDS - KESSLER - OVER 225 1/2 - (-125)
TOTAL RUSH YARDS - T. WEST - OVER 62 1/2 (-115)
RECEIVING YARDS - S. SMITH - OVER 54 1/2 (-125)
FIRST SCORE - BROWNS FG - (+425)


NOTE: There is an odd line on Bovada regarding the first TD scorer. They excluded Mike Wallace from the list, and "field" is at +500. Be warned, he will be covered by Joe Haden, the Brown's best CB. I don't feel it's worth the risk, but if Haden isn't quite healthy, it could be a steal.

I understand how much better Baltimore's organization is, and how strong their defense is in comparison to Cleveland's. They simply don't allow any opponent to rush. Kessler has been sneaky good though, with 5 TD's to 1 INT. If I was playing with money, I might take the Browns at +8, but would certainly like the Ravens to get it done at home. Since I'm not, I'll let caution slip and yet again chase the gambler's white dragon of the first Browns win.

No comments:

Post a Comment