Sunday, November 27, 2016

Week 12 NFL Picks

I guess I picked the wrong week to root for the little guys. Jacksonville at least denied the Lions the blowout some were expecting. In a week most experts did very well, I eeked over 50%. This week, I expect the expected.

Live streaming right now, my phone sabotaged me this morning.

TENNESSEE @ CHICAGO TEN -6

Looking pretty safe so far. I think Mariota has the offense clicking at a level the Titans fans wouldn't have dared to dream of, but their defense is incredibly bad. They're taking a CB in the first round next year.

JACKSONVILLE@ BUFFALO OVER 45

I wanted to take the over off the board, but it's been there too long and I won't back away from something I posted on principle. The Bills are going to start running away with this, and I don't think the Jags can put up enough to reach this one. The Jags just tied it. Guess I might be right after all.

CINCINATTI @ BALTIMORE BAL -4 1/2

This one was easy to predict.

ARIZONA @ ATLANTA

Haven't seen much of this one, but I know it's close and I expect it to stay that way. Starting to lean towards the Cardinals because good defenses have beat the Falcons before.
CLEVELAND @ NEW YORK GIANTS
Dunno, don't care.

LOS ANGELES @ NEW ORLEANS

A welcome sight, the Rams have finally found some offense.

SAN FRANSISCO @ MIAMI

I never would have guessed that the 49ers could keep Ajayi as quiet as they have so far. Pretty impressive, but the Dolphins are still going to find a way.

SAN DIEGO @ HOUSTON
Haven't seen much of this one, but it falls in the category of close, interesting, and utterly impossible to predict.

TAMPA BAY @ SEATTLE SEA -6 1/2

It's a trap! I'm going to continue to milk that meme for all it's worth.

CAROLINA @ OAKLAND
The Panthers need Kuechly more than they need Cam. There is no replacement.

NEW ENGLAND @ NEW YORK JETS

The Jets can stop the run, not the pass. Brady will roll.

KANSAS CITY @ DENVER

Looking forward to this one. A defensive battle worthy of the national spotlight, I expect the loser of this game to resign itself from the AFC West race.

GREEN BAY @ PHILADELPHIA

The Packers, even with Matthews back, will not right this ship.

No comments:

Post a Comment