Thursday, November 17, 2016

Thursday Night Props

After a two forgettable weeks, a wonderfully useless HOU-DEN (+520) and a disastrous CLE-BAL (-640), my grand total of Thursday night profit is 8 simoleons. C'est la vie.

TOTAL SCORE - UNDER 53 1/2 - (-110)
FIRST TD - STEWART - +750
ANYTIME TD - STEWART +120 - BENJAMIN EVEN -
TOTAL RUSH YARDS - STEWART - OVER 69 1/2 - (-115)
LONGEST TD - SAINTS - (-115)
TOTAL TD'S - UNDER 6 (-115)
TOTAL SACKS - SAINTS - OVER 2 (-115)

My gut feeling is Carolina rolls. I know that the Saints just arguably beat Denver, but they are on the road against a team that has a lot of pride at stake. Cam, and the healthy Panther secondary, have no path to the playoffs except to win every division game left, starting tonight. If they can avoid early mistakes, look for Stewart and Cam to focus on short gains and clock management.

"They are (looking at me under a microscope), but what am I going to change? My aggressiveness? My beastiality?"

Washighton cornerback Josh Norman, not planning on having sex with any fewer animals despite being under heavy scrutiny around the league for his controversial play. (Ben Standig, Breaking Burgundy) - Football Outsiders

No comments:

Post a Comment